Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BIG news at the Boyle house!

We've been so busy lately this blogging thing has been on the back burner. There have been lots of unpublished posts of cute pictures and storie that just didn't make it. But most exciting and recent our family is growning. We are expecting our second baby September 13th! I will put up a picture of the little thing as soon as I can, it might be born first though...working mommies get busy.

8 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

My mom told me you were pregnant a couple weeks ago and I have been waiting for you to blog about it ever since. Congrats! We are only a couple weeks apart.

mcliff131 said...

We are so excitted for you. Can't wait to meet the new Boyle!!

Tia said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Maybe we will have our babies on the same day!!! That would be fun! (I'm due September 16th!)

Jason and Amy said...

CONGRATS. so excited for baby boyle number 2

The Mayo Bunch said...

congrats girl! that is so exciting!

Sarah said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you guys.

The Erickson Five said...

SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! YAY!

Kandee said...

September 13th! That is my birthday :)