
Think PINK! We had a sonogram and the doctor couldn't be 100% sure, but she said she's 90% sure IT'S A GIRL!!! We couldn't be happier about it! She's looking great and even measuring a little bit bigger. We've had a lot of questions about names and we do have a few picked out but suggestions are welcome. We have another sono coming up this week for all the measurements and hopefull we will have a cute profile pic to post.
7 comments:
I am so excited for you guys.... James, payback time, now that youre having a girl.haha kidding. good luck on the names.....
Lets see. My Birthday. My name?
Candee like her best friend Carlee. C like her brother. Hehehehehe :) Congratulations!
woo hoo congrats! thats super awesome and super exciting!
Congratulations!!! So fun to have a little girl and boy!
How exciting!! :)
Okay,so I guess if I checked your blog more I would have known you were having a girl!! Yippee!!
CONGRATS!!! So happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment