Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

PooR Guy

James got his wisdom teeth taken out this morning. He's recovering great, but is it me, or does he look like a completely different person? He's pretty swollen and it's throwing me off! The second I saw him after the surgery he looked different and even sounded different. I was a little freaked out. His new look is growing on me and I know it will be gone after a day or two.





Coming out of the anestesia James was pretty funny! He would go from talking loud, to laughing to whimpering and then fall asleep. I was so scared he was going to say something inepropriate to the nurse, but luckily he kept it under control. He even tried to sing a little. This was his "pretty smile".

3 comments:

Jenna said...

keep eating whoppers and that will be your permanent look...get well soon...uncle b

Brittany said...

Glad everything went well! Yeah, he does look like a completely different person. weird!

nval02 said...

oh that is too funny nichol!!!i hope all is well. love you.