Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

pregnancy cravings

This pregnancy has been very interesting so far and my cravings have been no exception. I keep getting hooked on things I didn't even know I liked or wanted. James randomly brought me some junior mints one night and ever since I've been hooked. The other day at work I asked my mom if she would bring me a small box after lunch (and she brought me three big boxes, I shared with the girls at work I swear), a few days later I called her again...so this time she went to three different stores. This first doesn't carry them and the second was OUT! The third store had them on sale...she walked into my work and delivered the goods, six big boxes and warned me to enjoy sparingly, the stores are running out! Thanks mom for being so supportive! I thought it was so funny this picture is going in the baby book.

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

love junior mints! have you tried them frozen yet, they are even better that way. con is adorable with all his pearly whites brushing his teeth. miss you guys

Jessica McFarland said...

You are so cute. Junior Mints who wouldn't love them.

Wes & Andrea said...

That's so funny! You have a good mom to do that for you! I'm so excited that you guys are having your second! That's so awesome. I wish I could see you guys more often, but we might be coming down that way for part of the summer, so who knows! Good luck with everything, and let me know how you're doing! My blog is private now, so email me your address at: andreabunderson@gmail.com
Also, just a little tip. I thought it would be gross, but Wes likes to throw his junior mints in his movie popcorn.... it's actually not half bad! Maybe we can get you hooked to popcorn too! hahaha. Love you guys!

The Mayo Bunch said...

too funny about the jnr mints! cohen is the same way with the toothbrush... only if they were AWESOME brushers and we didnt have to help! are you having a baby shower?

natalieandderyk said...

Thanks...now you have me hooked on jr. mints!