Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

girls night staycation

This past weekend I got to take a break for a day! It was so much fun and very much needed. Loa and I stayed the night at a place in town called Lodge on the Desert...It's been in Tucson since the 1940s. It was very cute and just what I needed. We stayed up late, slept in (not too late our kids have us on a schedule it would take more then one day to break that)...ate out peacefully, saw a movie, layed out by the pool and even shopped a little.



Loa at our door, our room was tucked away in the back of the hotel.

The lobby.
{warning...do not enlarge this picture!}

Align Right Our cute fireplace

2 comments:

Brandon and Mary said...

How fun!!!

Heather & Chris Cutler said...

Looks like a cool place & you girls deserve it!!