Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home at last!!!

Connor ventured out into the world for the first time today. We finally got released from the hospital after a good 6 days. The medical staff was commenting on how we had moved into our hospital room. It took two car loads to get everything home. But we are so excited to be home to relax. Connor slept the whole ride home and I think he is enjoying his new digs.



3 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

i can't get over how cute he is. glad he made it home safe. love that car seat...good choice.

Heather & Chris Cutler said...

He is soo cute! I can't wait to come over & see you both! So glad everything went well & you are both home safe & healthy. You both did good :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I just found out about Connor a couple of days ago from Grandma! I'm sure you named him after your FAVORITE aunt!...(right???)!!!! Congratulations - I'm really happy for you and James. I can't wait to meet this cute little bundle from heaven. I'm working on a little present for him, hope to have it finished shortly.....Hugzzz and Hershey's to you and your family. Love, your FAVORITE Aunt, Conie ;-)