Pages

Friday, October 12, 2007

He's here!!!

Well it's offical we are parents. Connor James Boyle arrived via C-section this morning at 11:17am. He weighed 6 lbs 13 oz and was 19 and a half inches long. He started to cry as soon as he came out and was perfectly pink. It's a long story how we arrived in the hospital in the first place and I'll post more on that later, I just wanted to load some recent pics of our little pride and joy. He's perfect and such a cute baby. We had such a great experience and couldn't be happier that our little man is here and doing great. I'm doing great, just real sore but it was so worth it.




2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

i love him already. Bring him up here now to play with carson & carlee. you look so amazing. glad everyone is healthy

Grandma Kandee said...

Wow! Congratulations. Nichol looks beautiful with her pretty blue eyes! We are so happy for you and James. Little James is so cute and I can see both parents in his pretty/handsome face.