Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

these two love birds tied the knot last weekend!
this is my brother and his new wife Carla...
the ceremony was beautiful
and the lunch was nice
and the reception was an all night party!
(seriously, i'm pretty sure we were fast asleep before it ended)
here are some of the highlights:
there was a conga line
a dance with mascarade masks,
a dance with bandanas,
a dance with aprons,
adorable dances for the bouquet and garter tosses
and oh so much more 
it was so fun getting to see everyone who traveled from different places 
my kids had 2 great grandmothers, one great granddad and two grandmas there that night
(i so wish my kids were better for pictures)

connor was pretty "shy" but did get out on the dance floor a few times, he has some pretty sweet dance moves
molly had a great time and loved dancing too!
but it was also fun hiding under the table...
stealing people's sodas,
dancing with mom and dad and biting open a glow stick :)
the reception was beautiful and tons of fun

we are so happy for zach and carla! 

i can't wait to see everyone else's pictures from that day...this was pretty much the best of the best on our camera 

swimming at the resort the next day was so fun...
look at that undiapered bum!!! love it!


thank you to the johnsons and kathy for helping us with our kids!
they had so much fun with you!

2 comments:

Wes & Andrea said...

I'm so sad I missed it! But that picture of Molly's little bum is adorable! I just want to pinch it!!! (like a true "Snow" woman!) Glad you guys had such a good time!

security equipment said...

This is not the first of your posts I've read, and you never cease to amaze me. Thank you, and I look forward to reading more.