little miss moo moo has turned four months old!
molly is such a sweet baby
here are some new things about molly
she rolls over
back to tummy & tummy to back
she is a great sleeper
she sleeps 6 to 8 hour stretches
she loves bath time
she still growls & snorts
she loves to grab our face when we hold her up
she likes her jumperoo
she likes her jumperoo
she just discovered her piggies
we found out at her 4 month well check that she:
weighs 13 lbs 9 oz
(50th percentile)
and
is 24 inches long
(50th percentile)
and has a small head
(25th percentile)
we love her so much!
3 comments:
shes a doll... looks so much like her big bro..
She is so adorable!!!!
She is so precious! I hope I get to meet her someday soon. I really hope you and Jamie can come to LA in April, too. :) Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment