Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

family-maternity pictures

We had our last photo shoot of just the three of us...I wanted maternity pictures this time around and thought how perfect to include my boys with me. I didn't get maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Connor and wish I had. These are some of my favorite shots.
Thanks Erin Wilkes for taking great pictures.














The 32 week belly!

6 comments:

Erica and Brad said...

the pics are really awesome!! you have a beautiful family

Brandon and Mary said...

So Cute!!! We have to see you guys soon before that baby comes!

The Mayo Bunch said...

those pictures are amazing!!

nval02 said...

Oh Nic I love the pics!!!! It was nice talking to you for two seconds the other day in the car.haha. Miss you tons. I have a lil present for the new one....

Jason and Amy said...

love love love those pictures what a perfect family

Brittany Kempton said...

You guys look so great! I can't believe how big little Connor has gotten. I miss you guys! You and your growing belly are so pretty!