Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

the ostrich farm


We had a fun day today! We took a trip to Casa Grande with Kathy and Randy. We hit some outlet stores and found some good deals. On our way home we decided to let Connor get out and run around at the Ostrich farm. It was a lot of fun and Connor had a very interesting learning experience with ostrich, birds, deer and donkeys.





Connor is very into trucks and anything with wheels really. He loved this one!




I learned today that I don't really like birds...


{Connor is so upset in this picture because a bird landed on his head, another one landed on his arm and another one snapped at his hand...I scared him too I'm sure because I was screaming with birds all over me and unable to grab Connor to make him feel better.}







These birds were seriously out of control!





Connor was so scared of the animals at first but really enjoyed getting close to them and tried to feed them. He had a lot to say about this whole thing and kept saying "whoa" about everything new he saw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a good time today with you guys. Who is that great looking couple next to the big truck, they are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Did the ostrich do anything that traumatized you Nichol.

Anonymous said...

Today was alot of fun we have to do this more often.