My little baby it feels like I gave birth to yesterday has turned 11 months old! I know I can't say this enough, but time is going by so quickly! All of a sudden he has started to become this little person with likes and dislikes and favorite things and interests. We love him very much and can't gush enough about this boy...(Which I'm sure you've noticed this blog is ALL about him).
He LOVES giving kisses, eating, watching TV (bad mommy) and touching, tasting and seeing EVERYTHING.
He can play peek-a-boo and patty-cake.
He takes a few steps on his own now.
He sleeps through the night!
He climbs!
He snuggles with me!
He loves music and dancing! He can't resist shaking that booty.
He points at what he wants now.
He loves being outside.
And SO much more...
3 comments:
Nichol-
Connor is such a happy loving baby! You are so lucky....
He is absolutely adorable! Looking forward to his big birthday bash!
I can't believe he is almost 1! He is growing up way too fast!
Post a Comment