We just got back from another awesome family trip! We went to Florida to visit the Boyle side of the family. It was great...we landed in Ft. Lauderdale and stayed the night with James' parents. Then we drove down to Orlando to meet up with the rest of the gang. It was so much fun getting to see everyone and actually getting to know everyone. It was such a fun group.
We went to Disney world's Magic Kingdom and Connor loved it. His favorite thing was the ride Small World. He was mesmerized by everything! Thanks to everyone for making this such a special trip. It was so worth it and we can't wait to do it again!
(I had tons more pictures of everyone else but they got deleted :()
The cousins.
Brittnay, Kelly and James
3 comments:
Welcome home! Looks like you had a great time!
Connor looks like he had so much fun. Cash is a little jealous of his mouse ears!
You're blog is too cute, and your little boy tops it off! I loved looking at all the fun pictures! I hope everything's going good. Talk to you soon!
~Andrea
Post a Comment