Our trip only lasted a week but we kept ourselves very buys. We stayed at Amy and Jason's house and had so much fun being there with them. Thanks guys for putting us up for a whole week. And thanks to their awesome neighbors for letting us borrow baby stuff!
James got to golf a few times and I got to hang with Amy and the kids. We went to an Aquarium one day and shopping in Salt Lake. Connor got his pictures taken by Skye Johansen and I can't wait to see them. He was so good for the shoot and she did some very fun stuff with him! It was a very fun trip.
After seeing the family and visitin with everyone my parents decided to take our family to Lagoon. This was so much fun for me because we did not grow up going to Disneyland. (We went a few times, we weren't totally deprived). We grew up going to Lagoon every summer. It was fun to be back there and remember all the fun times we had together. Needless to say it was an adventure as usual. Connor got his first shinner and I realized that I don't like roller coaster as much as I thought I did.
1 comment:
It was nice to see you on your way home.
Post a Comment