Our little baby Connor is 8 months old already! He is such a happy baby and is into everything now. (I will post a video of him crawling when I have time, it's hard to sit and blog with him all over the place). He crawls around like a pro and LOVES the dog bowl, he just can't help himself that food looks so good. He is so curious and loves trying new things. I can't believe what an amazing experience becoming a mom has been for me...I love it!
Some of his favorite things are:
cell phones
remote controls
anything that lights up and anything that has sound
empty boxes
Baby Einstein
empty water bottles
drinking from cups
FOOD
water (tubs and pools)
Nick names he has acquired so far...
chunks
chunk-a-lunk
stinky (pants)
boyfriend
Con-man
Connor Connor bo bonner
lovie
the list really goes on my family has always been big on nick names
2 comments:
Can you believe you have an 8 mo. old already...! Seeing him on sunday, he is sooo stinkin cute & has the prettiest big blue eyes... wonder where he got those huh! You look great & soo happy!
can't believe it's another boy. no names. boy names are hard.
I can't believe how big he is getting! How sweet is he? Such a precious boy. :)
Post a Comment