The Vonks are in town!!! We are so excited to spend some time with Carlee, Carson and Amy. We can't get enough of them. Connor has had a blast with the twins and is getting used to sharing his toys and binkies (or having them taken from him by Carlee :). Swimming has been so much fun and all three of them love the water.
4 comments:
Love those babies. The one of Carson and Connor is toooo cute. I must have a copy. So gald we are here to hangout with you, we are loving EVERY minute
The babies are so cute!! The paper plate get me every time!! Looks like Connor had a good time hanging out with friends.
I love the pictures of the kids in the pool. They are all so cute. Happy Mother's Day! Oh, and I loved the picture of your mom and dad on their wedding day! So fun.
Too cute. they will have so much fun growing up & playing together, they will be tight! swimming would be fun :)Are they here all wk.. how fun for you guys
Post a Comment