Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Spring break '08 - Rocky Point

Well to say we've been on the move lately is an understatement. As soon as we got back from St. George we got back in the car and headed for Rocky Point with my whole family to spend Easter together. This was a big weekend for Connor, he had a lot of firsts...

1st trip to the beach!





1st time swimming!







And 1st Easter!





We had such a fun time having the whole family together! I'll add more family pictures when I get them. I just couldn't stop snapping pictures of Connor and he's become quite the ham as soon as he sees the camera. Thanks Nana and Papa for having us this weekend, we had a blast!

5 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

so glad your back.. I MISSED YOU!connor looks so cute in his beach gear! cant wait till we can bring all the babies down! when is the next trip to george????

Tia said...

It looks like you had a good time in Rocky Point. We're jealous. We wish we could have been there. And Connor looks so big! He's growing like crazy!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! I can't believe how big he is getting. Wish we could see you guys soon. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are such a cute family

Anonymous said...

Good words.