Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's a start

This weekend James got motivated and decided to start our backyard! He was determined to put the grass in and enlisted some help from Brandon and Jason (thanks again guys!). I couldn't believe how fast they put the sod down. I didn't even get a chance to take before and after pictures. Max and Beans couldn't wait to try it out. The guys only got one row down before they were out there marking their teritory. But it looks so good and I can't wait to get the rest of the yard done. James has lots of great plans for it. I've decided to go out on a limb and try to do some gardening. I'm so excited to get that started and have a nice backyard just in time for summer.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

The yard looks great! wish grass in Idaho looked like that right now. I am sooooo over the winter.

Jason and Amy said...

impressive