Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Cutie Pie

Connor is getting so big! He is such a sweet baby and we are enjoying every minute of it. I am loving being a stay at home mom these days. Here are a few recent pictures of the little guy. He's starting to be more alert and can almost hold his head up all the way on his own. He's smiling lots lately. He tries very hard to be a big boy by kicking his legs and trying to stand when I hold him. He's sleeping better these days in his crib, which has been so great but still not through the night. He really doesn't like the car rides yet, but hopefully he will start getting used to it. Maybe I will catch some smiles with the camera soon.





These little feet get me every time!!! I love his little booties and slippers he wears.

1 comment:

Heather & Chris Cutler said...

Oh my goodness..he's getting so big! I love him in the green striped outfit!!! We still need to get together!