Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Baby Shower

Today James' Aunt Jenna and his cousin Casey threw me a baby shower! It was so nice and I had so much fun. I made out very well and we got some great stuff. We got the swing and a baby seat and the bath tub. It felt like I was opening present forever, which was so fun. I'm so excited about all the stuff I want to open it all and play with it.








We played lots of games including the one where people guess the side of your belly. My friend Sarah guessed it right on!!



Thanks again for everyone who came and brought us stuff. Baby Connor is very lucky!

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

you look so pretty. wish i could of been there.

Heather & Chris Cutler said...

You look adorable in your lil black dress! How fun...sounds like you made out with some GOOD STUFF! I can't believe your goinna havea baby soon! AWWW!!I love it!